Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Houston, We Have a Problem!

Today's blogs have become as ordinary as vanilla ice cream. Grant you, there's nothing really wrong with vanilla ice cream (except that it's better with chocolate chips or pecans), but you get the general idea. Day in and day out, you're reading the same recipes, craft tips, blog tips, marketing strategies, business hoo-ha, or smarmy advice about decorating and how to avoid parenting mishaps and so on...

How about a breath of fresh air? SuperWriter Says is not run by a super hero. Just an ordinary person with thoughts, perspectives and an occasional rant. Not too bad, you say? Give it a try. I may sometimes roll close to the boundaries of the aforementioned but I'll do my best not to. I give you my word or you get your vanilla ice cream back....with a cone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment